Monday, February 14, 2005

Valentine's Day

I'm going to take advantage of this day to explain myself.

I have been utterly cursed (by love) and must learn to live with it. The main question is: How to deal with it?

Should I confess to Lady-X and possibly make a complete idiot out of myself?
Or should I not do anything and feel completely torn apart until, someday, I find a chance to "make my move"?

Oh, and the worst part is that I see Lady-X almost every day and she likes me as a friend, as far as I know. So I really don't want to blow it... Or else I'll end up feeling ridiculous every time I see her.

Maybe I should confess when I'm completely drunk... Then, if she says no, I'll blame it on my lack of soberness!
But I'll probably still feel pretty dumb from then on anyways.
What if I don't remember?...
Hmmm...

Maybe someone can give me a hand here?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

be sincere, and don't worry about the consequences. there are many fish in the sea. and if one fish doesn't want to be caught... then that's that.

YOU CAN'T WAIT FOREVER.

i won't give you my hand. you don't even know where it's been.

12:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home