Friday, March 10, 2006

What is This?

I have found myself trying to live without love latley. This is not too dificult if you continue to live life with passion. Of course love appears sometimes but recently it has touched me in a different form: A love for the moment. What you live, feel and touch; what's really there. It makes no sense thinking about love and fantasizing about things that you imagine. When I lie down to collect my thoughts together I tend to think more about every "moment" I had and feel happy about myself for what it was. I love it.
So what is this?
Living life with care for every moment.

2 Comments:

Blogger aniM said...

no more trying to ignore my feelings or whatever am i trying to do.
just... i don't know.. just gotta deal with it (not suffering if possible) and carry on.
maybe it's just meaningless

8:16 PM  
Blogger aniM said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home