Monday, March 05, 2007

I'm Sorry

I'm sorry I never got to see you again.
I'm sorry I barley held your hand.
I'm sorry I never got to give you flowers.
I'm sorry I wasn't there for you when you needed someone.
I'm sorry I was afraid to be wrong and not say the right thing.
I'm sorry I didn't understand how you liked me.
I'm sorry I never told you that you really made a difference in my life.
I'm sorry I can't express myself easily.
I'm sorry I didn't kiss you goodbye.
I'm sorry I made you cry.
I'm sorry I ever doubted you wanted to see me again.
I'm sorry I am so far away.
I'm sorry I was ignorantly "patient" and waited so long.
I'm sorry I don't understand anything about girls.
I'm sorry I am not smart enought to ever get things right.
I'm sorry I let you down.
I'm sorry I never told you all the plans I had for us when you were supposed to come.
I'm sorry I never got to take you out to a decent dinner.
I'm sorry I didn't show you how much I wanted to be with you.
I'm sorry I have to be so sorry all the time.
I'm sorry I never got to speak to you on the phone.
I'm sorry I always fail.
I'm sorry I never said I was jealous.
I'm sorry I was so afraid to scare you away.
I'm sorry I am never happy when I'm alone.
I'm sorry I ever told you about the other girl.
I'm sorry I didn't tell you how much I thought and dreamed of you every day.
I'm sorry I am so stupid sometimes.
I'm sorry I didn't tell you I'd do anything for you.
I'm sorry I am a coward.
I'm sorry I said I didn't believe in love.
I'm sorry I was so blind I didn't see what was going on.
I'm sorry I wasn't clear enough.
I'm sorry I thought so much and did so little.
I'm sorry I ever thought that being with you was to good to be true.
I'm sorry I didn't hug you more.
I'm sorry I never got to see you on New Years.
I'm sorry I didn't realize what I had to do before it was too late.
I'm sorry I didn't take the chance when I had it.
I'm sorry I made a fool of myself.
I'm sorry I made you have to deal with this.
I'm sorry I let this happen.
I'm sorry I never said that I love you.
I'm so sorry that it doesn't seem fair...
I'm sorry, and I'll never forgive myself.

But I am sorry because I am your friend.
I wanted to be your friend before wanting more.
But some kind of fucking bad karma chose to not make that happen...

Bad karma or not, friends we are.

But you are still far away and I still need a friend; I still need you.


This part in life really sucks!
:(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home