Monday, March 12, 2007

Truth

In this life; in this world; in this time, truth comes when least expected. Sometimes it's good, sometimes it's bad. But one thing is for sure, the truth is better off said and done, rather than kept inside. The truth is forgotten when it is not told, and forgetting the truth is living a lie.
So what IS truth?
Truth is what is beyond all lies. More powerful than any invention.
Truth comes from the heart and soul. Not from the mind.
Truth is not words; it is a feeling. And when the truth is understood it can move mountains, break boundries and change rules in this world made of lies and words.
My truth is not in these words, but in me.

The first step to happiness is to understand your own truth.

My greatest sadness is the way truth is forgotten so easily. This has become considered "human" and is shrugged upon, which I belive is nothing but inhumane and irresponsible. I hold this opinion not by merely observing others but also by letting myself forget the truth and for being "human" as well. And it won't get resolved overnight...
:/

I promise I will change.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home