Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Episodes

There are turning points in life that could change you forever.
Episodes.
I had one particular episode where I became the centre of negative attention, in my own home, for a reason I would rather not state. In the end it was just a misunderstanding, but, at that moment, I witnessed an alteration in my fellow friends; an evil facade of these people whom I had grown to love and respect. It's amazing how people can change just by believing that something terrible happened and how one little mistake might ruin someone's life.
Even though it was resolved and my friends apologised, I registered the fact that they turned against me without a second thought.
I don't dislike these people because of this, but maybe they are not who i think them to be?
Of course!

Nothing is ever how it seems to be!
Nothing!

One should always remember that when one is quick to judge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home