Friday, May 25, 2007

Gibberish: is a generic term in English for talking that sounds like speech, but has no actual meaning

Fuck is a harsh word. I dont fuck around or try to fuck up anything. And obviously this will sound harsh because i used the word fuck... But I don't give a fuck. I just wanted to say that.

I have no super brain. I only try to be what I want to be. And I try to want to be the right thing to be. And I try to define for myself what is the right thing to be, basically based on what I want to be. Who is almost someone I can actually consider good. A type of good i never see anyone achieve.
Fuck, I'm no good, but I sure as Hell try to be.
But like I said, I have no super brain. It was triggered by my unkown best friend. And I love it.
So don't go away. I'll get to know you, when my non-super brain finally figures it out.
Brains hurt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home